Huisvrouw in shock. Er moet iets aan gedaan worden!!

You tube's etc.
Jan Ritsma

Huisvrouw in shock. Er moet iets aan gedaan worden!!

Bericht door Jan Ritsma » 04 sep 2015, 10:50

A Pocklington woman has spoken of her shock after a glider narrowly missed her car and crash landed at Pocklington airfield, leaving the pilot with serious injuries.

The man flying the glider was airlifted to Hull Royal Infirmary with suspected back injuries. An investigation is being carried out by the British Gliding Association.

Carer Julie Bennison, 56, who lives on West Green Drive, says she was driving down West Green when the glider whizzed past the front of her car. It landed on rough ground short of the runway.

She said: “My heart came into my mouth. In the corner of my eye I could see it coming across.

“It was literally just about six or eight foot off the ground. It is ridiculous, why do they have to go across the field so low?

“Something needs to be done. So many people walk along that road.”

Mrs Bennison added: “With what has happened on the motorway with 11 people killed you think what could have happened.

“If I had been there a few seconds earlier it would have definitely ploughed into the car. If someone had been walking down there at that time they could have been killed.”
Lees verder>>>

Afbeelding

Plaats reactie